Conspire with Me!
If you're ready to take control of your life and be the person you've always dreamed of being, I'm ready to help you do it!
In a powerful coaching relationship, we'll work together to explore who you are, who you want to be, and what you want to do. We will build a plan to get you there and you will put it into action. I will cheer you on, and challenge you to be your most powerful and amazing self.
If coaching isn't quite what you're after...rather, you're looking for a consultant to provide advice and draft plans on your behalf...then head over to my Consulting Packages.
Or, if you're looking for a group thaaang, like a workshop or retreat, check out Work/Playshops.
Personal Coaching Packages
I work with selected clients one-on-one for a minimum 3-month commitment at a monthly fee ranging from $250 to $600.
Typically, 2 to 4 sessions per month is ideal, but we will create a schedule that works best for you.
At any given time, I maintain no more than 6 personal coaching spots to ensure I'm able to fully support your journey.
Pay What You Can Packages
I offer a limited number of "pay what you can" packages. I don't want money to be a barrier to anyone having the life they desire -- or making the world a better place!
I'm more interested in working with and supporting amazing people who want to take control of their lives, launch that new idea to the world, make that bold move, or live a life (however long or short) more aligned to their values and calling.
Here's what you can expect if you want to coach with me:
1. You decide you want to change something about yourself or your life: you have a big or small goal to achieve; you are facing a life transition (job change, relationship start or completion, blending a family, welcoming a child into your life, adjusting to a new diagnosis, facing end of life, etc.) or you want to get clear about what matters most to you or better understand who you are and what you stand for.
2. Get in touch with me, or if I'm a fan of yours, I will reach out to you to see if we "get each other." It's important we find out how to work best together, if we speak the same language (or can learn to), and get a sense of where we jive. If we come away from our initial conversation feeling it's not quite right, that's fine! I can put you in touch with some other delightful and skilled coaches to help you get the fit that's just right for you. Coaching works best when we both can't wait to work together!
3. We'll decide how often we'll work together. I will send you a coaching agreement (our contract for working together), a questionnaire to help get us started, and your invoice. Payment can be made in full by our first session, or in equal instalments over the course of the agreement (i.e., monthly).
4. The first time we meet (in person, via Skype, FaceTime or phone...or whatever new-fangled technology appears next in the universe) we will review your answers to the questionnaire and establish our coaching strategy -- what you want to accomplish during our time together, and beyond. We will spend some more time designing how we will work together -- a set of ground rules for us so we know how to get the most out of the coaching sessions. We will also establish your coaching session dates and times (or as much as we can determine at that time!).
5. We dive in and get to work! We meet at the appointed times, set an agenda for that session, work through where you are at, where you want to get to and anything else that might help you reach your desired future. It will be fun, hard work and totally rewarding! We check in constantly to see how our ground rules are working and adjust as we need to.
6. We complete. Completion is our final session together, and it's a special time to celebrate how far you've come and what you've accomplished, reflect on what didn't go as you had hoped, and set further intentions for your future. If those future plans include more coaching, we can discuss a new agreement, or I can assist you to find another talented coach to meet your needs.
Any other questions? Just ask!
My Guarantee to You
I will do everything in my power, under to the ethical guidelines of both CTI and the ICF, to help you become who you desire to be and do the things you yearn to do. I will support you through the work you will do, the action you will take and the learning you will integrate. I will challenge AND champion you. I will point you boldly to your strengths and gently to where you can grow more. I will not do the work for you, but I will be there with you along the journey.
Sometimes, after a few sessions together, one or both of us may feel that we just don't click, or coaching isn't the most appropriate support for you at this time. Don't worry! We'll talk about it and if we both feel this relationship just won't work out, I promise I will say it out loud. I will recommend another coach(es) or other professional supports for you who may be a better match, and I will refund any fees for un-used coaching sessions.
Now you know, so don't sweat it.